Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Latest Ethnic Jewelry of India


Hi,

I own an online store and everyday we come across customers who want the traditional jewelry that is in fashion. Either worn on a saree or wedding or for the bride itself or for classical Indian dances like baratanatyam, Kuchupdi, Odissi etc. So check with me often to see what is in vogue this season. Today it is the armlet which is making a comeback. Easy to wear. Looks elegant and ethnic.

This white kudan stone & pearl can go with any colour saree or salwar kameez. Looks fashionable and ethnic...dont you agree?

www.vadaamalar.com or our Ebay store http://stores.shop.ebay.com/VadaaMalar

4 comments:

  1. Nice collections and among all i like bangle designs and they look really traditional to wear on festive occassions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Blog is Great!! love to see more!, I love jewelry, that's why I created my own blog, please take a look! It would help me out a lot! Thank you!. https://sparkle-gems-reviews.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete